The Toyota Corolla celebrates 50 years of being top dog
Even with its adorably chunky, square little two-door body back in the mid-60s, the Toyota Corolla compact sedan has been kicking bumpers and taking names since it first arrived on the scene.
It influenced generations and welcomed in new eras. It showed the world what a well-made sedan could really do. And it proved that you don't need to be "cheap" to be affordable.
What's made the pint-sized and practical Corolla such a best-seller through the years?
- Legendary Toyota reliability–a typical Corolla can easily surpass 200,000 miles with basic and routine maintenance
- A variety of affordable options–like Corolla L, LE, LE Eco, and S–with prices starting at just $17,300
- Tons of standard and available features
- Surprising cargo space for its size
- Impressive fuel economy both city and highway
Visit Hudiburg Toyota today, or explore inventory online, to celebrate 50 years with a new Corolla! Take a test drive in this legendary vehicle, and see why five decades of drivers agree that Toyota's smallest sedan just might be the most beloved in the world.